|Porcupine Tree - Backstage, Munich, Germany|
|Recorded at the Backstage, Munich, Germany. Very good audience recording.
From the info file:
November 20, 2003
1. Wedding Nails, 6:00
2. The Sound Of Muzak, 5:18
3. Gravity Eyelids, 9:13
4. Last Chance To Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled, 4:58
5. Hatesong, 9:17
6. Buying New Soul, 7:38
7. The Creator Has A Mastertape, 5:16
8. A Smart Kid, 5:31
9. Russia On Ice, 12:14
10. Drum Solo, 3:12
1. Futile, 6:05
2. Strip The Soul, 10:37
3. Even Less, 6:25
4. Trains, 9:43
5. Blackest Eyes, 5:12
Steven Wilson - Guitars, Lead Vocals
Richard Barbieri - Synthesizers, Electronics
Colin Edwin - Bass
Gavin Harrison - Drums, Percussion
John Wesley - Guitars, Backing Vocals
* An extremely talkative crowd, which can get quite annoying in spots. Namely, during Gravity Eyelids,' 'A Smart Kid' and 'Strip The Soul.'
* After 'Russia On Ice,' one of Barbieri's keyboards needs to be replaced, as SW states, 'one of our keyboards died. Luckily, we have a spare.' While the keyboard is being replaced, Harrison fills in with two-minute drum solo.
* The band come back to play an unplanned encore of 'Blackest Eyes.' The song starts with a very strange synth sound.
* An excellent performance and setlist, made unique by the drum solo as well as the unplanned encore. It's unfortunate that the recording is marred by such a chatty audience.