|Pink Floyd - Stockholm|
|Recorded at the Gyllene Cirkeln, Stockholm, Sweden. Great audience recording from an audience recording.
From the info file:
XXX moderators have been contacted prior to this upload and have given permission to share XXX
XXX this is a 2011 audience recording of an audience recording originally done in 1967 XXX
(replay on may 7th, 2011)
SOURCE: sonic studio dsm 6 (w/ pre-amp & bass roll off) > tascam tascam dr-07 (44khz/24bit)
TRANSFER: adobe audition 3.0 > flac level 8
LOCATION: next to the soundboard, approx. 6 meters off the speakers, center
02 mathilda mother
03 pow r toc h
04 scream thy last scream
05 set the controls for the heart of the sun
06 see emily play
07 interstellar overdrive
- this is a 44 khz/24 bit version. you either need to downsample it to 44/16 to put it to cd or download a 44/16 version from dimeadozen.
- some general information about how this 'replay' came to be http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/dec/08/stockholm-pink-floyd-bootleg
- more detailed info here: http://www.sydbarrettpinkfloyd.com/2010/12/pink-floyd-copenhagen-1967-recording.html
- lotsa pros and cons about what to do with this recording: http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22578
- very nice pix here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12599973@N05/sets/72157626559863163/
- 1st and biggest thank you to mr. lind who originally and perfectly recorded the show
- thanx to peooohh for getting me tix, a place to stay, swedish beer etc etc
- thank to creamcheese for 'treating' (only very, very little normalising and editing was done with extreme caution)
- 'last time i took drugs, i tried to eat an airport'